Monday, July 28, 2008

Hang Out At Bandar + Coffee Bean Review

This is kinda like a very delayed post.

So roughly about 2 weeks ago, I went to Bandar with the SOAS Faithfuls.

First of all, you might have read all about how much "fun" we had in C.A. Mohamed from James' and Syam's blog. Well, actually none of us had any idea on where to eat, so a few of us suggested to go C.A. Mohamed hoping to find something cheaper.

Photobucket
Picture courtesy of James.

I ordered Nasi Briyani with lamb, but in the end, I became $6 poorer and they gave me a bunch of lamb bones instead of lamb chops. How unfortunate. I can't even finish the whole thing.

While we're still in the restaurant, James and Syam became camwhores! They took tons of pictures before, after and right when we were eating!

Photobucket
I have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

I think they even took photos of themselves.

Right after that, the boys went to the arcade. Thedoric, who brought his laptop along, parted ways with us as he preferred to go Coffee Bean to use some free wireless internet.

I never liked to go to the arcade. In my opinion, to go there is just a waste of time and money. I still go there but only sometimes!

So after staying at the arcade for only a short while, I can't stand it anymore but to go look for Thedoric at Coffee Bean.

Photobucket

It was all quiet at Coffee Bean that time. There were only 1 or 2 tables being occupied. Thedoric was there, playing with his laptop already. Immediately I joined his table, but I was surprised to see that he hasn't order anything yet!

That leaves me scratching my head all night on how did he persuade the coffee bean staffs to allow him to use the wireless internet.

Photobucket

Right after I sit next to him, he said, "Hey, let me buy you something to drink."

I didn't know what to say at first. Since he was so sincere to buy me a drink, I didn't stop him. Plus, I was also interested to see what kind of drinks I would be getting.

When he came with the drinks, my eyes almost popped out!


Photobucket

That is just so kind of Thed, he actually treated me to this B$5.90 Ice Blended Pure Chocolate. How generous of him. It feels like he owe me B$1,000,000 for me to get this kind of treatment.

So besides drinking, Thedoric was of course using his laptop.


Photobucket


Whereas I went on to read some fashion magazines.


Photobucket
Hey, that is a unisex magazine! P/S: I'm not gay.

It feels awesome. Reading magazines whilst drinking some ice blended pure chocolate at free of charge is just heavenly. Now I understand the good side of life.

It's been a long time since I had any drinks from Coffee Bean and the taste just feels great. So afterall, I still think Coffee Bean deserves to be one of the best coffee shop ever.


Photobucket

Which one do you prefer?

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 6:22 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010