Friday, July 18, 2008

Chill Out At Coffee Zone

So right after Andrew's farewell party at Capers, me and Yap had a sudden urge of chilling out at Coffee Zone.

Photobucket

I've never been to Coffee Zone anyway, so I suppose it'd be a rather good thing for me to try something new.

Because I had just spent an unnecessary $17 at Capers, I was all turned on when Yap said he'll buy me a drink in Coffee Zone, but wtf, that guy is just pulling my leg, and it turns out that I even had to borrow a few dollars from him in the end.

Photobucket

It was around 10pm already and there were still quite a number of people there, most of them bringing out their laptops on the coffee table.

I had fun looking through their menu. The front page of their menu even tells you a dramatic fairy-tale story of how far they went to import the finest quality of coffee beans. All the way from high altitudes of volcanic mountains to lower parts of Africa and then to South East Asia.

Photobucket

They are quite a lot of coffees for you to choose, depends on how you want it.

As long as you got the money to pay, there will be endless choice of coffees for you to savour.

Photobucket

I like the idea of how they show the aromatic, acidity and "strongness" of the coffee on their menu so that customers can always know what type of coffee they want.

When I finally made up my mind, I tried to order a coffee called 'Kenya AA' because the aromatic level has got '5 coffee beans' rating on it.

I also asked for a 'takeaway' because my car is coming.

But much to my disappointment, the waitress told me the coffee are to be prepared with hot water, so they cannot let me 'takeaway' the coffee.

I was then left with no choice but to order another beverage which may allow me to 'takeaway'.

As I flipped the page, something caught my attention.

Photobucket

They even got drinks named after football teams! Wth!

Photobucket

Being a die hard Man United fan myself, I wasted no time and ordered myself a "Man U / Red Devil".

While waiting for the drinks to arrive, I tried to imagine just how the drink would look like.



Photobucket

I even thought it was coffee at first.

But when the 'Man U' came, I almost had a heart attack.

Photobucket

I nearly said 'what the f*ck' out loud, because the drink isn't how I expected it to look like.

This, my friend, is something you would get from Kokoberry for less than $3, but I paid $4.90 for this red devil!

Oh well, I shouldn't complain much. Anything related to Man U should always be a good thing.

Plus, it has soda, cherry and lemon in it.

Photobucket

'Man U', anyone?

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 1:28 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010