Saturday, June 7, 2008

The AE vs BE Rematch

We had a rematch of last Saturday's AE vs BE All-Chinese Football Match just now at some time around late afternoon.

Last Saturday, which is also the first game, we lost 5-0 to the AEs. The humiliating result is enough to send some of us to call for a rematch of the game.

Photobucket

So just now, we got more 'recruitments' as Kevin "The Bull" Ah Chen, Edison "The Scandal Man" Tiah, Hua Lik the "Karaoke Master" and Aston "The Potential Goldsmith" Goh joined us BEs, whereas Gary and Joon Mann did not even make any appearance in the game.

The weather at that time is rather fine, though the field is still a bit wet, because of the showers in the early morning.

Photobucket

I changed my role and played as a DMF just now, instead of being the usual full back. It was alright though, I guess, but I didn't perform very good either.

Some of the AEs also volunteered to play for the BEs. When the match started, AEs got a full 11 men on the field whereas we BEs only got 10 men (including the 2 AEs who played for us). At the end of the game, the AEs still got 11 men on the field, whereas we BEs got only 9 men left.

One guy playing for us left the game because his car arrived early. Another guy playing for us left the game because of a karaoke competition.

We were trailing 2-0 in the early minutes of the game, until Yi Ching scored a goal for us. The game became 2-1.

We then found the net again when Kevin scored the second goal for us. The score was 4-2 at that time.

I call his goal the 'Dinosaur Goal' as he runs and fights off the defender like a dinosaur and then scored.

Gahh.. Kevin finally scored. He tried to control macho after scoring the goal, but he just couldn't wipe the smile away from his face.

Photobucket
How Kevin the goalscorer looked like after the game.

He explained to me how lucky he was to score that goal, and it was his very first goal whilst playing in big padang.

Being so happy, I'm sure when he goes to bed tonight, he'll still look like this.




Photobucket


As the game slowly reaches to the end, everyone became so tired. Me, especially, having to run and chase the ball around, marking my players.

We were also told to rush the game as someone else would be using the field too.

The full time result is 5-2. Yeah, we didn't win the game. Damn, the AEs must be getting ready for some party right now. ;-(

I wasn't disappointed with our game though. We played a better game this time, but still, we weren't the better team.

Photobucket

Even KukuBima couldn't change the game for us.

At the end of the game, I suffered a small blister on my foot.

Photobucket

This ain't the only blister I have with me right now. I got another one at my finger.



Photobucket

If you're wondering where I got this blister on my finger from, it's from a badminton game with some friends a few nights ago.

Wasn't my day I guess. I barely had my lunch today.I got killed and knifed by Halim in CS earlier before the football game. I had to suffer a 5-2 loss to the AEs. And I got a small blister on my foot.

So you see, diu or no diu?

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 7:17 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010