Saturday, June 2, 2007

Time is gold

I've just realized time has become more and more precious to me. What the hell? They are always so precious! Time is gold!

I'm talking about attending tuition classes.

How many tuition classes are you having per week?

I got tuition everyday for god's sake! Monday to Sunday!

Yeah, I know they are people who have more tuition classes than me and yet they're not even complaining.. Well, for me, tuition is good but it kills time!

So my time has become more limited nowadays. Been a very busy man.

Each tuition class took at least 1hr 15minutes. Transportation took at least 10 minutes.

So in a normal school day, school ends at 12.30pm, extra classes starts from 1pm until 3.30pm, then went home and took a shower, after that, prepare for tuition classes and what's next?

I barely have enough time for my homeworks and entertainments!

Because of these tuition classes, my dad always have to take a break from his working time just to fetch me to tuition, except on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

(Note: My uncle fetches me on Wednesdays and Saturdays)

Transportation is a problem. It doesn't seem that my dad can always take a time-out from his work, so sometimes I would even have to call my sis or maybe even my other uncles just to fetch me to tuition.

Come to think of it, it's very troublesome for them isn't it?

Since I'm having tuition classes at four different places each week, my dad has to cover up all the tuition fees per month. Well, sometimes my mom contributed some =p..

Also, my dad keeps telling me that I really must stop using the computer and do more studies or revisions.. But sometimes I would just ignore him..

In other case, I even do my homeworks beside the computer table! I can even chat with my friends while doing my homeworks. When my dad enters the room, I would quickly shift back to do my homeworks just so he won't yell at me.

What a clever plan.

However, I may seem lazy and not worried about my studies but, I am really determined to work hard this year. I'm targeting as many 'A's as possible this year.

Malay June papers are over and Monday's gonna be my English June papers..

Hmm.. Shouldn't be that difficult.. A bit more reading might be enough..

Well, reading through the internet that is..! LoL!

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 10:45 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010