Sunday, June 24, 2007

Revenge is a funny thing.

I received 2 interesting messages last night.

No, I won't be playing futsal but yes, I'll watch Ocean's Thirteen.

Our friend, Asnawi, asked me to go Harun's Gym by 10am but sorry loh, I can't. 10am was too rushing for me so, I'm not playing futsal.

Yeah, and I forgot to tell them I'm not joining them to play futsal.

By the time they all finish playing futsal, it would be 12pm+ already. I gotta go take my lunch, shopping and then tuition. No time! Pai seh hor!

I had lunch with my dad and mum at Sentosa Restaurant today at noon.

And guess who I met??

GARY TEO! and his mum.. Gary, busy playing mobile I see..

After my lunch, which is 30 minutes before my Chemistry tuition, I went to The Mall with my dad and mum.

There were a lot of cars and worse, traffic jam. We can't even find a proper parking! My dad even have to park the car at a small corner behind Sin Kew Hin!

Meanwhile at The Mall, there were some BIBD roadshow. A lot of nice nice cars were put on display. Not only cars, but motorbikes too! I saw some merchandises such as key-chains, t-shirts and caps of Harley Davidson on sale, but when I look at the price tag, I knew I have to walk away immediately.

Just then, I realized my dad wanted to buy Justin's album. So I asked him,

Me: Oh yea, you wanted to buy Justin's album right?
Limpeh: We can't even find original one lah, kam pui!
Me: Eh got bah, at The Mall's Golden Music
Limpeh: Bah, let's go!

Ta-da! Hahaha.. Happy lah him.. At the same time, limpeh also bought MLTR's album..

Actually, to help limpeh look for JT's album was the main reason I came to Mall.

It was almost 11.30 by then, so I told my dad that I should be going tuition right away.

I was then late for tuition by 7 or 8 minutes.

I told my parents not to pick me home from tuition as I would be going mall with Tiah.. and then follow his car back home.

Tiah said he told his mum that he wanted to go mall to cut his hair after complaining to her it was too long. If it wasn't for this excuse, I guess I wouldn't be at Mall with Tiah today?

So the first place we went was Essensuals.

I think Tiah's haircut this time really makes a difference to his look. I'm serious.

He even said he needed to gain just a few more weights to get the same exact look as how he appeared in his IC.

Gilbert applying wax on Tiah's newly-cut hair.

And the OUTCOME!!

The fashion boy in his fresh new haircut! Haha..

After Essensuals, me and Tiah went to Ideal as Tiah had not had his lunch yet. Kesian..

Tiah giving me the "one-fingered gesture".

Finally, it was almost time for the show to start! Ocean's 13 here I come!

Excellent movie! Brilliant! Maybe the best movie of the year for me?

It was night time already when the movie ends. As it's so late already, it's time to go home.

Me and Tiah waited outside for the car. Tiah's car. No, I mean, Tiah's father's car.

Tiah's parents also took me to Youme Restaurant for dinner.

How nice of them!

Chicken Chop Rice and a glass of mineral water shouldn't be too much hor?

Thanks anyway Tiah!

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 8:59 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010