Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Woah! Father's Day came tooo fast!

I didn't have any plans for Father's Day until this morning when my sister asked where should we celebrate.

I actually came to realise Father's Day was today like erm.. 3 days ago?

So this time, we went to Misato to celebrate.

It was Japanese food again this time.

I had Japanese food too for Mother's Day, so why not just make it fair and square for Father's Day?

So as usual, whenever you step in Misato, almost all of the waitresses will be greeting you by saying 'Irashaiimase!'

The business at Misato today was rather ok..

Not much customers today..

And so I ordered a plate of Garlic Fried Rice to make sure I feel full.

Wah.. The garlic fried rice looks so flat ahh..

I didn't eat much sushis.

I felt quite full today and so I didn't eat much.

In return for the Mother's Day celebration, my mother decided to pay for the meal.

My sister insisted to contribute at least $10 but my mom hesitated.

Well, me, I just sat there quietly and look at them both pushing the $10 note towards each other.

What a unfilial son I am..

I should have at least contribute a little bit right?

Never mind, I'll just treat the money paid as I.O.U.s Hehe =D

So after Misato, we went to Kiulap Hua Ho for shopping!

Not shopping exactly, but just to walk around so that the food we just ate would digest in a faster and healthier way.

Oh yeah, one more thing that lightens up my mood for the week is that my dad installed a DVD Player in the car!

I noticed the LCD Monitor plus the DVD Player when my dad fetched me home from tuition like 2 days ago.

We were still at Gadong that time, so I persuaded my dad to go UNITEK to buy some DVDs and CDs.

Wow!

Now I really can't wait for another long journey in the car!

Happy Father's Day, dad! I'm sure you'll always be a good role model for me!

P/S: I found the culprit which caused my tummy-ache lately.. It was DQ's Irish Cream Moolatte! Apparently, I had a cup of Moolatte a few days ago and then my tummy hurts. Well, today, I had another cup of Moolatte and my tummy hurts again. But the Moolatte was tasty though! =p

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 9:55 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010