Saturday, May 19, 2007

What I've Done?!

Sorry people for not blogging recently.. I didn't have much time these days and my mind was kinda blank when it comes to blogging..

Right, I shall start telling what I did:

Thursday, 17th May 2007

I did silly things with friends a.k.a. classmates at school..

We found something new to play during recess time! We played 'merry-go-round' or something which I don't know what you call that..

Watch the videos here to find out what I'm trying to say..



Spinning 10 times? How about 20?



Haha.. We were so bored that time..

At 2pm, I had my lunch at Taurean Cafe with my sister and my cousins.. It was sister's treat..

Also on the same day, I get to taste some gelatos from Dream Cones.. B$2.60 for one little scoop..

Friday, 18th May 2007

I tasted 7 different kinds of spaghettis in Capers.. Sister ordered 7 different kinds of spaghettis and shared between 4 people (me, my cousin Jiahui, my sister and Andy Vun)..

It was sister's treat again, and 7 spaghetti in Capers costs how much??? Thanks to sis anyway =)

Sister then drove me and my cousin Jiahui to tuition..

Saturday, 19th May 2007

POA teacher, Madam Wong was too weak to walk all the way to Pra-U block by herself, so she told us to meet her at another classroom which is nearer to the staffroom to save her from all the troubles to walk so far..

The classroom, however, is actually the classroom of the repeaters..

The classroom was very very dirty and sooo rubbish infested.. Being the form teacher of the repeating students, Madam Wong asked us to help her clean up the mess so that she don't have to work so hard for tomorrow's Cleaning Campaign..

The 2 look-alikes playing in the repeaters' classroom.. Haiz~ Speechless~

___________________________________________________________________
:: Posted by DENCORPORATION at 4:52 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
TAGBOARD




DENCORPORATION

Photobucket

Blog shared between Desmond, Edison and Nazrin. Edison is no longer a sleeping partner. What D.E.N. stands for is self-explanatory.




PLEASE VISIT

  • East Asian Youth


    BLOG LINKS

  • Alon Hong
  • Amaluddin
  • Amelia
  • Andy & Jestina
  • Andy Teo
  • Anna & Eileen
  • Arifuddin
  • Azizi
  • Azmi
  • Bazilah and Friends
  • Benedict
  • Calvin
  • Carmen
  • Chea Hong
  • Cheah Wen
  • Chen Chen
  • Cody, Eric & Bokhari
  • Dawn Lim Deekinder Denise
  • Elena
  • Farhan
  • Farhana
  • Faridah
  • Hanis
  • Hisyam
  • Huzaishysy
  • Jaqy
  • Jimbo
  • Judy Goh
  • Karen
  • Kai Ping
  • Kimmy
  • KLH Society
  • Kwang
  • Lee Lu
  • Lin Siew
  • Lu See
  • Lu Yee
  • Marlene
  • Masrini
  • Melissa Tan
  • Nabilah
  • Najaah
  • Princess @ Ryu
  • Qiqah
  • Queen @ Wani
  • Renzo
  • Shair Li
  • SKY's Happy-Stop (阿勇)
  • Vern
  • Wee @ Awiyah
  • Winnie
  • Xin Ping
  • Yap
  • Yen Chuan
  • Yush
  • Yusof
  • Zatty
  • ZulHF


    BLOG ARCHIVE

  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010